of Blackstock

Canada introduced the postcard in 1871, but they became very popular during the early
part of the 20th Century. Following are some of the many post card pictures taken
in and around Port Perry during this period in history.

The Armouries Building, Blackstock, Ontario.


Scugog Street north, Blackstock, Ontario.


Paving Scugog Street, in Blackstock


Church Street looking east from Main Street, Blackstock, Ontario.



Blackstock High School


Blackstock Public School




Return to the Post Card Index Page