top of page

Cadmus & Janetville, Ontario

Updated: 2 days ago

The small but important milling community of Cadmus was originally called Ambuay, but it was renamed in 1873. The first Post office was founded here in 1871. It once had both a Church and School. The Church closed in 1969 and the school is now a private residence.




Postcard advertising vacations and recreation in Cadmus











31 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page