top of page

Blackstock, Ontario

Updated: Apr 9

The village of Blackstock began around 1851. This village was known by many names including Tooley's Corners and Williamsburg, but the current name dates to 1887 when it was named to honour a local politician.


The Armouries Building, Blackstock, Ontario.

Scugog Street north, Blackstock, Ontario.


Scugog Street north, Blackstock, Ontario.

Paving Scugog Street, in Blackstock

Church Street looking east from Main Street, Blackstock, Ontario.


Blackstock High School

Blackstock Public School













54 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page