top of page

Greenbank, Ontario

Canada introduced the postcard in 1871, but they became very popular during the early

part of the 20th Century. Following are some of the many post card pictures taken

in and around Port Perry during this period in history.


Cragg Rd looking east with United Church and Temperance Hall centre left.



Greenbank Tourist Camp and Cabins, Greenbank.

Greenbank Methodist Church about 1900.

Greenbank Methodist (United) Church about 1914.

Greenbank Presbyterian Church, on Cragg Road, 1914.

Looking south from Greenbank with Methodist Church and St. Agnes Church.

St. Agnes (Anglican) Church about 1920.


The Greenbank Brass Band.


Greenbank public school early 1900s.














45 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page